USRP Daughterboards SBX-LW 120MHZ,X Series only
The SBX-120 is a full-duplex, wideband transceiver that covers a frequency band from 400 MHz to 4.4 GHz with a instantaneous bandwidth of 120 MHz. The SBX-120 can serve a wide variety of application areas, including public safety, GNSS, cellular and more. The SBX-120 is compatible with the USRP X310.
1. Frequency coverage:400-4400 MHz Rx/Tx
2. Maximum signal bandwidth includes: 120 MHz
3. It delivers 100 mW of output power and 5dB of noise figure. The local oscillator can be used for receiving and transmitting channels, and can also be used for dual-band operation.
4. MIMO-enabled, ideal for applications that need to operate in multiple frequency bands in the 400 to 4400 MHz frequency range
5. Typical applications include WIFI, WIMAX, S-band transceivers and 2.4GHz ISM band transceivers
The SBX-LW-120 is a high-bandwidth transceiver that provides up to 100mW of power output with a noise figure of 5 dB. The local oscillator's receive and transmit chains operate independently, allowing dual-band operation. The SBX-LW provides MIMO functionality. For those who want to access a wide range of applications from 400 MHz to 4400 MHz, the SBX-LW is the ideal SDR device. Applications include WiFi, WiMAX, S-band transceivers and 2.4 GHz ISM band transceivers.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.
Whatsapp/skype/Wechat: +8618062514745 Web:https://www.luowave.com/en/