|Number Of Channels:||Four Receive，four Transmit||Frequency Range：:||10 MHz To 6000MHz|
|Bandwidth::||100MHz Per Channel||Feature::||Dual SPF+ Ports (1 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Aurora)|
|FPGA::||Xilinx Zynq-7100 SoC||DAC::||14 Bit|
USRP SDR N310 Ettus 100MHz,
DAC 14 Bit USRP SDR,
USRP SDR DAC 14 Bit
Universal Software Radio Peripheral, USRP-LW N310,Compatible with ETTUS USRP N310
USRP-LW N310 is a network SDR, which provides the deployment of large-scale reliable and fault-tolerant distributed wireless systems. The USRP-LW N310 simplifies the control and management of the SDR system by introducing the ability to perform tasks remotely, such as updating software, restarting, factory reset, self-checking, host/ARM debugging and monitoring system operation. USRP-LW N310 provids 4 channels with 4 receiving channels within a height of 0.5U. The radio frequency front end adopts two ad9371 transceivers, this is a kind of latest analog equipment radio frequency technology. Each channel provides instantaneous bandwidth up to 100 MHz, and covers an extended frequency range from 10 MHz to 6 GHz.
· Reliable and fault-tolerant deployment.
· Remote management capabilities.
· Support independent (embedded) or host-based (network) operation.
· 10MHz-6GHz frequency coverage.
· Up to 100M instantaneous bandwidth per channel.
· Support 4 send and 4 receive at the same time.
· Transceiver filter bank. · 16 bit ADC, 14 bit DAC.
· Configurable sampling rate: 122.88, 125, and 153.6 MS/s.
· Built-in Xilinx Zynq-7100 SoC FPGA.
· Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU 800 MHz.
· Dual SPF+ ports (1 Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Aurora).
· Support external Clock reference and PPS time reference.
· Support external RX, TX LO port input. · Built-in GPSDO. · 1 Type A USB host port. · 1 micro-USB port (serial console, JTAG).
· Built-in customized linux.
· UHD3.11.0 or newer version support.
· RFNoC FPGA development framework.
· Xilinx Vivado 2017.4 Design Suite (license not included).
· Support GNU Radio.
Baseband processor: The USRP-LW N310 baseband processor uses Xilinx's zynq-7100 SOC, which provides a wealth of programmable FPGA for real-time requirements and low-latency processing, and dual-core ARM CPU stand-alone operation. Users can deploy applications on the pre-installed Linux embedded operating system, or use high-speed interfaces such as Gigabit Ethernet host, 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Synchronize: USRP-LW N310 has a flexible reference clock design architecture that supports external PPS, clock reference time reference, external LO input, and gpsdo, which is helpful for the realization of high-channel-count MIMO systems.
Contact Person: admin